A BLOG FOR READERS AND AUTHORS OF MTV BOOKS

The MTV Books Blog will close on October 31. Follow us to our new home at YA Outside the Lines on November 1!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Follow us to YA Outside the Lines

Like Jenny just mentioned, come November 1 we will be moving on to bigger things with the unveiling of our new blog YA Outside the Lines! I'm really looking forward to it because a lot more authors who also draw outside the lines will be joining us.

This MTV Books Blog has been something I look forward to contributing to every month and I love hearing what my fellow authors have to say. They are my cyber family so I am glad we are all moving on together. I do hope everyone will continue to follow us because we have a lot of great things in store! I'm talking contests, new books and posts galore!

Happy Halloween everyone and see you in a couple of weeks on YA Outside the Lines!
xo,
Danielle

2 comments:

Kathy Picciano said...

I am a YA author that writes outside the lines and would love to contribute to your new blog.

Telia 'Liyah' Battle said...

Awww I'm going to miss ya'll MTVbooks blog so much. Like I'll haven't go to your blog in a while so I will be reading ya'll new blog on Nov 1 or before that.